Popular Posts

Thursday, November 21, 2013

What Does it Matter?


Not everyone cares as much as I do about how we create our realities.  Not everyone wants to know the intricate details about it.  In fact, it’s just not that interesting to most or even relatable. 

For as long as I remember, I’ve been eagerly curious about exploring the depths and breadths of creation and energy and how it relates to relationships, who we are, why we are here and how to live a good life.

I live it. Breathe it. Apply it. Explore it.  It’s a part of me.  My desire to know is strong.  

I can’t not follow through on this discovery process. 

I can’t hold back.

I do it because it matters to me. 

And that’s why it matters. 

Because it matters to me.

Do what matters to you. 

Not to everyone else. 

Do what matters to you. 

No comments: