Popular Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why wait?

Why wait until some time later when I can be happy?  Why wait until I get the new car, or the new dress, or that contract, or until anything or anyone changes, before being happy?  I've heard myself say, "I'll be happy when....".  Knowing what I know now, it's just something I used to say, and I say it less and less, for I know that I can be happy now, and I don't have to wait.  It's not the condition(s) that need to change before I choose to  be happy anyway, it's my perspective that allows me to enjoy my current place.  I can find benefit and I can find positive aspects about anything if I look for it, and if I wait to be happy until this, that, or the other thing change to be more to my liking in some way, I could be waiting forever, because there's always something that I'm "molding" into place.  It's a never-ending thing.  So by choosing to be happy now, no matter what, truly is enjoying the journey.  And I'm happy to enjoy the journey on my way to more.....





No comments: