Popular Posts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Still Giggling

The day I wrote the blog (Vortex of Giggles) about my Uncle Bert and his giggling was the day he decided to croak.  I had no idea…I found out today.  What a sweet moment it was this evening when I found out he had died the exact day I was writing about him.  He couldn’t just laugh for a second; he had to laugh for ten minutes.  What a joy he was to be around, and what a perfect memory I have of him as he decided to transition.  I can only conclude that I was tapped into his Source, his Soul, as I was writing that blog the other day and remembering him in such a beautiful way.  I didn’t see him often, I hadn't seen him in several years, and I really didn’t know him that well, but he touched my life in such a meaningful way that I still remember it.  Every time I saw him, he was giggling and his giggle was infectious.  I can feel him, his energy surrounding me, still giggling, maybe even more than he ever did before….. 

No comments: