Popular Posts

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Wonderful Place to Be

There’s no “right” way or “wrong” way to live.  We all make choices, we all have preferences, and we’re all brought up in different environments.  We all get to choose what would be best for us, and of course, that can change in any moment.  As I move through time, I am more and more accepting and allowing of others….I don’t need people to think the same as I do, and I don’t need people to believe in what I believe or to see the world in the way that I do.  I see that the variety and the diversity is what makes life more interesting and fun and intriguing.  It’s not my job to make anyone see the world as I do, and it’s none of my business, really, what anyone chooses to believe.  We are all free to choose as we want and we are all free to believe as we want and I think that….. makes this world, this time, this space, a wonderful place to be.

No comments: